A chilly September Sunday...

and I am busy getting everything in its place for Selvedge fair on the 23rd September at Pendle Hall. The leaves are changing colour the sky a muted grey the house awash with wheels,bells, red bunting and champion cups ! Fabric parcels, stitches required and buttons still to be sorted, the inevitable everyday paperwork. Birds all sewn, mice in order, trees in the background and fairy lights to pack its a very busy few days ahead but I shall be delighted to meet all visitors and chat about this and that !

Comments

  1. How I wish I could be there! I'd love to see your work in person. Alas, unless there's a lottery winning in my future, it will have to remain a dream.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is included in my habit that I often visit blogs in my free time, so after landing on your blog. I have thoroughly impressed with it and decided to take out some precious time to visit it again and again. Thanks. https://brsm.io/buy-real-facebook-followers/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts