Monday afternoon after the Archers.........

  ......this is the shop front for Sean Hirst shop in Eccleshall

the exhibition was No peas for Jane and that's me standing on the doorstep. Sean emptied the shop and both windows for me to create the exhibition. On one side is the tea table and little chair all piled with cushions on the other side is the sink on a stand and a small dresser. The title for the exhibition and details from it should sort of illustrate where the ideas came from,  but it was very much intended that the audience should be encouraged to imagine and reflect to create their own stories. I always like to hear ohhs and ahhs and my granny had that or that reminds me of... People have purchased my work because it reminds them of something from childhood from their past so it becomes a keep sake with lots of memories attached.

Comments

Popular Posts