Today is a rainy thursday...

well the man is outside fitting my new garden gates a rather shocking fities green ! I think they will look great but its a bit of a surprise after old crumbly oak ones! I had  some exciting news last night I entered two pieces of work for the Open Art competition at Unit Twelve. It was judged by the organisers of Madebyhandonline and both pieces have been selected..yipppeee. One is called Fly away home



The other piece is HMS Minifred and they will both be on show at Unit tweleve from Thursday 1st November with preview day on the Saturday afternoon 3rd November.
I have also just sent a batch of work down to a new gallery called The Goldfish Bowl in Corsham Wiltshire so that should be on display next week. Next I have to get work ready for Christmas at Shire hall Stafford...yes I know Christmas already but retail places have to think early and being a poor artist i need the pennies to keep the studio going !

Comments

Popular Posts