very early in the morning........

Lola is waiting very patiently for a walk but it is still a bit dark and I am relaxing after a busy family Christmas! We went away for a week in December to Rye on the south coast. I love December holidays its quiet , sometimes snowy and after a day visiting places you can come back to a cosy cottage and relax knowing you dont have to do any hoovering! Small towns also are a wonderful source of different Christmas presents so Christmas shopping is fun. I check out every charity shop on my travels and pick up all sorts of interesting things for friends. This year everyone had a kitsch tea towel referencing a place that they have or are living in. Anyway more of that later I shall just add a couple of lovely images of the shop in Old Town Hastings for you to peruse

 what a lovely parcel to open..


watch the story unfold........

Comments

Popular Posts