down in the summer house............

It is a beautiful sunny Spring afternoon and after a spot of gardening I thought what could be nicer than to take some new photographs for you. I realised I hadn't written anything for a while and you must be wondering where I had disappeared too! I have been sewing sewing sewing! I have a photo shoot booked for next week and wanted plenty creatures finished to photograph. Today the deer jumped up to be photographed out in the late afternoon sunshine. They are quite a pair and now sport rather handsome antlers so are justifiably proud of their new status amongst the rest of the creatures. I hope you enjoy my attempts to show them off to you....

blue deer sporting fur cape against the winter snow

deer with curly fur cape ready for the off

 the two together in the summer house

Comments

Popular Posts