grey clouds and black crows.................

are flying over the cold chilly sky. I am about to go with Lola for an afternoon stroll over Bunny Hill. Shall I wear one scarf or two the wind has dropped but the air is cold and the odd flake of snow lands on the nodding snowdrops. Life has been busy with deadlines to meet. A photo shoot to enjoy, produced some amazing images. I thought since being so neglectful I would share a couple with you in the hope that you stay awhile and follow our journey. The exhibition has a title and publicity will be going out shortly, meantime a brief rest to  recuperate. Time to allow my imagination to fly and soar before creating more characters and wondering who will appear....

cloth eared rabbit

wrapped up warm little weasal

a jaunt in the snow for duck
Stay with me on this journey to the unknown who knows what will happen, which corner we will turn and who will pop up next.........

Comments

Popular Posts