winter whites and grey skies close the curtains and sit close ........

the weather outside is cold and snowy so  its time to sit by the fire and read. My scarf is wrapped tight to keep out winter chilly wind and a steaming cup of tea awaits by the fire. First I will let you see  close ups I took of deer in the garden when Spring almost appeared on the horizon. His cape is made of grey curly fur to help ward off the winter snow. Gold buttons fasten tight his ceramic body and give him a regal air.


deer with trees behind

gold button detail

deer and two trees


close up

I have had a weeks holiday In lovely Suffolk so feel refreshed ready for making new creatures. Fabrics and bits of pieces have been found whilst away and I shall tell you more of that later. Today was first day back in the studio and a very productive day it has been. All creatures now drying  and will go in the kiln in a week or so's time. I'm afraid at this point its a waiting game whilst processes have to be followed. I shall show you inspirational bits and bobs items found at a textile fair so dont go away or you might miss something you like...

Comments

  1. Amazing!!! I find your work so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, I hope you keep following my progress more characters to come interspersed with lots of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts