dove grey scudding clouds.....

skip past the window as I sit down to write this. Work has been progressing well and next week the process of firing the kiln commences. Everything is sitting on shelves drying slowly to avoid the clay cracking , its at this point that everything looks a bit lifeless. I have been busy making cups and saucers along side the menagerie for Porthminster Gallery in St Ives and Jessica Muir Gallery in Suffolk. I thought you might like to see a couple of the pieces  going to the summer shows so before Lola and I go down to the farm to admire the skipping lambs and get the eggs and bread for the week  here are a couple of pictures for you.....





grey spotty memory jug

other side of jug with cutlery

very small grey stripey jug

large tea caddy with attachments
I hope you like them and maybe if you are near the galleries in the summer on your travels pop in and see them for real !!

Comments

Popular Posts