Primrose yellow sunshine, forget me not blue sky down in the studio................

Today I have been busy at the studio constructing more creatures for future shows. I took my camera and snapped away at this and that. Glimpses of an erratic mind inspired by all sorts of ephemera. Colourful Mark Hearld owl prints, canary yellow duckies and blue sky canary's. A brain that flits from Heath Robinson movements to calm woodland romance. Lola is waiting a walk and the sun is warming the skies whilst the wind still blows from the east and just keeps spring at bay. So very quickly I will post a  little morsal of my life today , more clay animals drying under wraps will be posted shortly

a theatre production

yellow duckies

Mark Herald owl card
Please remain with cuppa in hand and watch this space for future snippets

Comments

Popular Posts