Thursday, 2 May 2013

American blue skies and birds singing.....

and it makes one feel so happy. You can just begin to feel its almost Summer and most definately Spring. When taking Lola for a walk I have been watching the birds in the woods and saw a fly catcher and a nuthatch the other day. Its so joyous to see these small creatures bobbing in and out of hedges and as the leaves aren't out yet you can get a clear view if you stand and watch. I think I like to watch as its so relaxing when loading kilns and glazing , juggling time schedules gets quite frantic ! Because everything is being fired at the moment I have been quite neglectful I do apologise. So whilst waiting for kiln to cool down I thought i would find something to show you . A mouse on wheels ready to escape the evil clutches of Mr Obediah the cat and three rabbits awaiting their frocks and stoles ready for Winter !


old red wheels

wondering when they get to join the others

pretty enough to be on her own !

No comments:

Post a Comment