nearly teatime on a monday............

the dinner is slowly roasting in the oven and there is a lovely smell of fennel and vegetables. Dinner is going to be eaten in the summerhouse tonight on my new pale yellow formica table whilst listening on my pink Roberts radio to The Archers. I have been so busy the last couple of weeks and sewing is progressing. I thought it was about time to introduce you all to Mr Brock, he's a devilish badger with a wicked sense of humour. He wears his mining badge with enormous pride, as his, are always the best burrows. Another squirrel has joined the woodland menagerie as well as a little weasal and a cloth eared rabbit. If the sun shines later this week I will take some photographs. One thing I have to point out is he has no wheels in these photos as he wasn't really quite finished watch this space for finished image


on the wall in the garden
nice tweed arms



Comments

Popular Posts