a damp rainy morning..............

so painting inside and not in the garden today. After the excitment of being on the front cover of Embroidery Magazine and the fabulous article inside it is back down to earth with a big bump, as time is running out and I must get everyone ready for the show. A few bits of sewing and tidying up and making sure everyone knows what is to be done and then I can start packing. I thought you might like a peek at the crowd gathering before they go to Shire Hall.





 oh yes I almost forgot, thank you to the lady who phoned the other day you took me by surprise and I forgot to ask your name ! And just to say the show opens on Saturday 14th September i will be there on Saturday afternoon from 2 o'clock if anyone fancies popping along to say hello......

Comments

Popular Posts