Good morning this is the first day for....

"Follow the Line to the ha ha and beyond"..... Before I put my posh frock on and I think as its chilly a little woolly jacket, I thought I would share a few more images taken yesterday when I finished setting up. My characters have been on their own all night in a new environment, so I hope they have returned to their places and look smart for today's first visitors. If you are able to make it to Shire Hall Gallery Stafford a warm welcome to you, if not then I hope you enjoy sharing photographs of all the creatures on show and the story behind it all ... haven't told you yet I must add that ...


as i was the first one I start the show with a wave of the flag modest i am not!

taking duck for a ride on my new travel appliance

enjoying a natter whilst busy collecting feathers for dusting...

Comments

Popular Posts