muddy puddles and splashing raindrops.......

were all part of this mornings constitutional. The leaves already tinged yellow covered the trees and dripped onto the path ahead.  Vista's disappeared into a grey misty wall of moisture and I was only too happy that my characters were in another world safe and dry. It feels strange to have a house with no characters peeping out at you saying dress me next...my mind needs space and time to mull over the next  story, take the next step along a line  to who knows where, so until that happens and I can share thoughts in words, Follow this line to a winter wonderland.....

playing in the woodland

pockets ready to be filled

at Shire hall gallery and on her own she awaits for news

Comments

  1. OH, they are wonderful ...I hope she gets "good news."

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, they are wonderful ...I hope she gets "good news."

    ReplyDelete
  3. So do I we shall have to wait and see...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts