misty morning

and having returned with damp hair I now sit a with a cup of tea and decided its time to add a new page to my blog. The autumn is drawing in fast and soon it will be time to light the wood burner and snuggle up in front of the warmth. Follow the Line to the Ha Ha is half way through and the party nearly over... what next i hear you say for the characters now attracting much attention. Well a Christmas window display is planned and another Winter wonderland to be created. So those characters remaining with me will be off on other adventures with new people to entertain. I thought as today reminds me of Winter nights that my little blue reindeer would amuse you.



antlers in progress

fabrics being assembled

fur collar tightly tied

close up detail
For those of you who have just found my work the exhibition is on at Shire Hall Gallery until the 27th October

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts