Its cold outside

and rather dark this morning. The shortest day will be here soon and so will Christmas. Presents to be wrapped, house to be decked and kitchen to fill with smells of food and spices. Its nice, in amongst all the festivity preparations, to just take five minutes and breathe remember why we do this, to share with family and friends to celebrate and give joy. This morning I thought I would try and share a few festive images to make you smile and put you in the festive spirit. The window in The Gallery Leek seems to be a delighting  all who see it, and I am pleased. My lovely Catherine Dineley photographer went and took some night time shots. They are beautiful photographs and unlike mine have no reflection from the glass! I hope you enjoy them and share with friends a Merry Christmas to you all....


always a wise owl to keep order !

the whole window

wouldnt be Christmas without a deer

and the cheeky mouse peeping round a corner !

Comments

  1. hello lovely, I am adding you to my blogs bloglist, how lovely to find you, we have alot in common and we must get together in 2014, I always have lashings of tea and cake on tap and lots of fabrics to share, have a lovely christmas and a really happy new year xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Deborah, Thank you for that lovely comment. I cant wait now for 2014 for tea , cakes and piles of fabrics bliss !!!

      Delete
  2. All I can say is WOW!
    It just looks fabulous!
    Big Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Robin at Baggaraggs sent us here, just beautiful...I adore that quilt tree. xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the quilt tree too , there was something about that quilt when I found it old tatty and £10 no one else could see its beauty

      Delete
  4. You're little characters are so sweet and touching they make me choke up. What a gift you have, Karen. And Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Marilee and Merry Christmas too.

      Delete
  5. I love it all, especially, the wise owl. merry Christmas. Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is looking rather splendid isnt he ! Merry Christmas Jacqui

      Delete
  6. Oh wow, I'm in awe, your creatures are so wonderful. Following you through bloglovin now. Oh, and facebook too :) Wishing you a beautiful 2014 ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Wendy, Thank you so much, busy with Christmas but will be back next week ! happy new Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts