A sunny new year day and

I am about to go and do a spot of housework at the studio. A job I do not relish although it is nice to have a clean space to start a new project. Christmas was busy and a very family time with mince pies, turkey and all the trimmings, roaring log fires but no snow ! Today a bright blue sky cheers the soul after all the howling winds and rain. My Winter wonderland is still on show in Leek and I have decided to leave it for a couple of more weeks if you wish to pop along to see it. As today is all about cleaning and sweeping I was pondering what to show you and thought you might like to see close ups of all the lampshades hanging in the gallery. They have been recovered with vintage fabrics stitched with my favourite blanket stitch in lovely woolly thread, buttons attached and pompoms no expense spared !!!






Comments

Popular Posts