warm sunny skies and forget me not blue.....

fills my eyes as I sit here today. Spring is at last flourishing in my garden. I have been busy busy busy at work. The kiln is on with one batch of animals and tea cups. Tomorrow i get to unload and see if everything has worked  fingers crossed. Today I resolved  something I have been trying to make so I spent the day with clay. I have to get work finished as it has to dry before being fired  but it most dry slowly to prevent cracks so they are all sitting in a polythene tent. I have had the leaflet for the forthcoming exhibition sent to me and I am so delighted my work was selected for the front cover. I thought you might like a peep.. (photographs taken by the lovely Catherine Dinley whose work is now on show at Burslem)








Comments

Popular Posts