Thursday morning......

the sun is shinning and its going to be a lovely day. Gosh time flies and its hard to keep everything updated. Its been so long since I wrote my blog, I never was a diary keeper ! March was my last entry and  things just  pootle along with lots of making in the studio getting work ready for exhibitions. Daphne's Glove project has come to a close and although I cant show you  any images of the whole thing a snippet should  help to give you a clue or two about the work involved. If you want to know more there is a blog called A Group gathering ... Daphne's Glove Project where you can see all the artists work and progress. the exhibition is in September so something to look forward to.  Summer show at St Ives is nearly ready  work just has to have the odd stitch or two and a teaspoon . The an adventure awaits with the next project due on show in October I have a plan and work in progress so that will keep me busy for a while !










Comments

  1. Those little teases just make me want to see the whole. You will show us, won't you? When the time is right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will. Its a group project and the organiser has stipulated that it all be kept under wraps until the exhibition , understandably so as she wants everyone to visit and see the work in the flesh so to speak !

      Delete
    2. I will look forward to seeing the end result! Yay, I'm so glad you will be able to show us.

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, but I do forgive you as you do share with us in Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am delighted you read my blog and facebook page and also that you forgive me ! Not everyone reads my facebook page so its nice to share with everyone out there in the wide wide world !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts